IP Multicast Control Module for TCP/IP control of Blustream Multicast systems (features Drag and Drop TV)
Our UHD Multicast distribution platform allows distribution of HDMI video over a 1GB Network switch. The IP Bridge Control Module allows simple third party control of the Multicast system using TCP/IP.
The system wizard PC configuration program and pre-built Blustream product drivers simplify product installation and negate the need for an understanding of complex network infrastructures.
- 5v Power Supply with clip adaptors
- USB to RJ45 Connector
- User manual
Simple system configuration using the built-in Web server to manage network settings. The independent LAN connections bridge the customer control (home or business) network to the Multicast video distribution network, eliminating the requirement for complicated control programming or knowledge of advanced network configuration to bridge networks together.
- Better system performance as network traffic is separated
- No advanced network setup / knowledge required
- Independently configurable Control IP address allows simplified TCP/IP control of the Multicast System
- Local 5V power supply with international adaptors included. 3rd Party drivers available for major home control brands
- The IP-Bridge can handle multiple simultaneous devices, sending multiple simultaneous control commands without the requirement to 'stack' these commands
- Video preview facility for 'drag and drop tv' - simple App control for switching sources to independent screens
- Power Supply 5V/2A DC (not PoE compatible)
- CPU 1.2 GHz 64/32-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53
- Software Server on 4GB Micro SD card (supplied)
- Built in Web-server
- Networking Control: wired RJ45 10/100 Ethernet
- USB to RJ45 Video over IP network connection (supplied)
- 5V USB plug power supply connector
- HDMI port (currently unused)
- 3.5mm stereo audio out (currently unused)