Our Blustream SC11HD-V2 is a HDMI 4K scaler, specifically designed for multi-room installations with displays that support different maximum video resolutions. It's now common for AV installations to require 4K sources to be distributed to both 4K and 1080P displays. The SC11HD-V2 will support the majority of new 4K sources available including SKY Q and Virgin Tivo.
The SC11HD-V2 will down-scale 4K 50/60Hz 4:2:0 (inc HDR) video to 1080p and seamlessly support HDCP2.2 and advanced EDID management. The product also features either audio de-embedding or embedding within the HDMI signal path.
- HDMI 4K video scaler
- Supports 4K UHD video input (3840 x 2160 @24/30Hz 4:4:4 with HDR), 3840 x 2160 @ 50/60Hz 4:2:0)
- HDMI output will downscale 4K@24/25/30Hz to 1080p@24/25/30Hz, and 4K@50/60Hz 4:2:0 to 1080p@50/60Hz
- Can be configured to work as either a HDMI audio de-embedder or audio embedder
- HDMI audio de-embedded to both analogue L/R audio and coaxial digital outputs concurrently (2ch PCM only)
- Embed analogue L/R 2ch audio input onto HDMI output
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Advanced EDID management
- HDCP2.2 support
- CEC and ARC pass through