The team at Blustream would like to thank you for your unbelievable support during 2016. The Blustream brand keeps going from strength to strength and we have lots of exciting developments to look forward to in 2017. We hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The Blustream UK office will be closed from 23rd December (12.00pm) - 3rd January 2017 (9am). Both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses will be live during this time and any requests will be responded to.
IN STOCK NOW - Multicast IP100UHD TX/RX - IP Multicast UHD Video Transmitter over 1GB Network - Up to 100m, Bi-directional IR & RS-232, PoE and Analogue line-level input
▪ Easy to set up and install using our comprehensive wizard software.
▪ Introducing ‘Quick set-up' which allows basic product installation and configuration in just seconds without the need of a computer or configuration software.
▪ No need for knowledge of networks or creating VLAN’s.
▪ Product supports full 4K UHD, including HDR up to lengths of 100m.
▪ Virtually latency free (1 frame) delivering flawless image quality.
▪ Simple EDID management of source equipment.
▪ Built-in video scaler in the Multicast receiver allows each display to playback its optimal quality video.
▪ Infinitely scalable to incorporate any number of transmitters and receivers.
▪ Easy integration with all 3rd party control systems including Control 4, Crestron, RTI, Push, Elan, URC, Savant & Demopad.
▪ Multicast can be configured in Matrix, Video Wall, One-to-One and One-to-Many modes.
▪ Free one-to-one training provided at a time and place to suit you. (See below)
▪ Receivers include LAN loop out to daisy chain and extend distances
▪ Full IR control and IR pass-through for control of the Multicast system and source equipment
▪ PoE from the network switch will power all transmitters and receivers in the system.
▪ System can be configured with virtually any layer 3 network switch.
Become A Certified Multicast Partner In A Single Training Session >>
IN STOCK NOW - MX44AB-V2 - 4x4 4K HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 Matrix with audio breakout, EDID management and IR routing
▪ Features 4x HDMI inputs which can be independently routed to 4x HDMI outputs
▪ Supports 4K UHD video (up to 4K @60Hz 4:4:4)
▪ Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
▪ Supports 3D signal display
▪ Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
▪ HDMI audio breakout to associated output analogue L/R audio and Coaxial digital outputs concurrently
▪ Web interface module for control and configuration of the Matrix
▪ Control via front panel, IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP
▪ IR routing
▪ Supplied with Blustream IR receivers and emitters
▪ 3rd Party drivers available for all major home control brands
▪ Advanced EDID management
▪ HDCP 2.2 compliant
In October 2016 the team at Blustream were pleased to hear they had won an array of awards from Connected Magazine in Australia. Voted for by installers and therefore an accurate reflection of the market, Blustream won awards across four product categories;
▪ Most Popular Manufacturer
▪ Most Popular Matrix Switcher
▪ Most Popular HDBaseT Extender Kit
▪ Most Popular 4K Video Extender
Commenting on the positive industry recognition, Co-Founder Martyn Shirley stated, ‘ This is a great reflection of our success over the past 18 months. We have approached the HDMI distribution market with service and support at our core. When you combine this with excellent products we have genuinely struck a chord within the industry. What makes the Connected awards so rewarding is the fact they are exclusively voted for by AV installers throughout Australia. Its great to get positive feedback and it provides a great platform to continue our growth moving forward’.