Multicast UHD from Blustream delivers virtually latency free distribution of HDMI video over a 1GB Network switch. Using lossless compression technology, Multicast delivers HDMI, IR and RS-232 up to lengths of 100m over a single CAT cable. The beauty of Multicast is its flexibility and ease of installation. The industry has been requesting a video over IP solution that can be installed in minutes and without the need for any networking qualifications. Multicast UHD has been developed in line with these objectives and is now ready to deliver a new era in advanced video distribution.
- Easy to set up and install using our comprehensive wizard software
- Introducing ‘Quick set-up’ which allows basic product installation and configuration in just seconds without the need of a computer or configuration software
- No need for knowledge of networks or creating VLAN’s
- Product supports full 4K UHD input, including HDR support (@24fps max) up to lengths of 100m
- Virtually latency free (1 frame) delivering flawless image quality
- Built-in video scaler in the Multicast receiver allows each display to playback its optimal quality video
- Infinitely scalable to incorporate any number of transmitters and receivers
- Easy integration with all 3rd party control systems including Control 4, Crestron, RTI, Push, Elan, URC, Savant & Demopad
- Receivers include loop-out port to daisy chain receivers and extend distances
- IR control and IR pass-through for control of the Multicast system and source equipment
- PoE from a compatible PoE network switch to power all Multicast components within the system
- System can be configured with virtually any Layer 3 Gigabit network switch
In just 4 hours we can provide all of the necessary hands on introductions to the hardware and software, giving you the confidence required to immediately start specifying and installing Multicast.
- Introduction to Multicast Technology
- Network Switch Configuration
- Guide to PC Configuration Software
- Programming Transmitters and Receivers (IP100UHD)
- Key software features
- Integrating with 3rd Party Control Systems (CM100)
Email email@example.com or call +44(0)115 824 7000 to book your place.