Blustream is ready for a bumper start to 2017 and were pleased to announce the launch of several new video distribution and control solutions at ISE. Visitors to the show will get exclusive hands on access to the latest Custom Pro HDBaseT Matrix, the new Blustream Multi-Room AV Control App and the exciting Multicast UHD Video over IP.
The ‘new’ Custom Pro 4K Matrix achieves new levels of both performance and flexibility. AV installers can now easily specify their desired I/O structure and choose the additional control features required for a specific AV project. The Custom Pro Matrix has been specifically designed to operate in challenging AV environments. Its robust housing and interlocking board configuration make both installation and maintenance a seamless experience. Advanced optional features include audio breakout, simultaneous HDBaseT/HDMI outputs, RS-232 pass through and a web browser interface module for enhanced control and configuration.
- 2-Way and 4-Way Interchangeable input & output boards
- Optional control boards; IR Routing, Audio breakout, RS-232
- HDBaseT™ 2.0 specifications (coming soon)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Pre-configured PRO Matrix models available
We now offer dedicated control apps that significantly increase the control capability of our products. Configuration of your matrix and control of third party sources and displays has never been easier.
- Full configuration of advanced Blustream matrix controls
- Build a fully integrated multiroom AV control solution including third party sources and displays (requires Demopad Cloud account)
- Fast and affordable integrated control for multi-room AV systems
- Intuitive personalised user interface
▪ Easy to set up and install using our comprehensive wizard software.
▪ Introducing ‘Quick set-up' which allows basic product installation and configuration in just seconds without the need of a computer or configuration software.
▪ No need for knowledge of networks or creating VLAN’s.
▪ Product supports full 4K UHD, including HDR up to lengths of 100m.
▪ Virtually latency free (1 frame) delivering flawless image quality.
▪ Simple EDID management of source equipment.
▪ Built-in video scaler in the Multicast receiver allows each display to playback its optimal quality video.
▪ Infinitely scalable to incorporate any number of transmitters and receivers.
▪ Easy integration with all 3rd party control systems including Control 4, Crestron, RTI, Push, Elan, URC, Savant & Demopad.
▪ Multicast can be configured in Matrix, Video Wall, One-to-One and One-to-Many modes.
▪ Free one-to-one training provided at a time and place to suit you.
▪ Receivers include LAN loop out to daisy chain and extend distances
▪ Full IR control and IR pass-through for control of the Multicast system and source equipment
▪ PoE from the network switch will power all transmitters and receivers in the system.
▪ System can be configured with virtually any layer 3 network switch.