2015 has witnessed some rapid developments in the market for AV distribution. The introduction of 4K sources, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 have made it a challenge for both manufacturers and AV installers alike. During this time Blustream has quickly established itself with a market leading range of HDMI and HDBaseT solutions. Their new UK headquarters in Nottingham provides the perfect platform for delivering all logistics, sales and marketing support for the European market. As part of their on-going product development, Blustream have announced several new product launches for 2016 that will be unveiled at the upcoming ISE event in Amsterdam, 9th-12th February.
Confirmed products to be launched at ISE
▪ HDCP 2.2 Integration; We will be updating all products within the Blustream range to incorporate full HDCP 2.2 pass through. We will also be providing demonstrations and training on all of our HDCP integration and scaling solutions.
▪ 4K Scaling solutions; We will be unveiling a range of 4K multi-room integration solutions, solving the problems associated with having a combination of 4K and lower resolution displays within an installation.
▪ Entry level HDMI Extender; Due to popular demand we will be releasing an entry level HDMI extender set delivering 1080P and 2-Way IR over a distance of 50m.
▪ Web interface and GUI; We are integrating remote web access and configuration of our matrix solutions via any on-line device such as a PC, tablet or smart phone.
Phil Davis, Sales and Marketing Director at Blustream summarises their success during the last 12 months, ‘ 2015 has been an unbelievable year for Blustream in the UK. Working closely with our distributor partners we have quickly become the 'go to’ AV distribution brand for both product features and reliability. The key to our success has overwhelmingly been our standard of service. We dedicate ourselves to supporting our sales partners with flexible deliveries, project specifications and on-site technical support. This unrivalled market access has helped guide our product development for 2016 and we are excited by the new solutions and potential applications that will be available to our installer network. At Blustream we prioritise market compatibility and the integration of 4K sources within a multi-room environment is definitely both the challenge and opportunity for us in the coming 12 months. We want to enable our customers to specify the correct products for the job in hand with minimal stress and without excessive cost’.
HDCP11AB - The perfect solution for managing HDCP 2.2 integration within the HDMI signal path
Our HDCP11AB is designed to deal with the recent development of products that feature the non-backwards compatible HDCP 2.2 format. The HDCP11AB converts the HDCP 2.2 input to a lower HDCP format allowing integration of HDCP 2.2 source products to non-HDCP 2.2 compatible products (displays, AV receivers, soundbars etc). The HDCP11AB also features in-built EDID management and has HDMI de-embedding to extract audio from the HDMI input onto both analogue and Coaxial digital outputs concurrently. This solution prevents the need to upgrade all of your HDMI video components when a HDCP 2.2 device is added to the system.
▪ HDCP 2.2 conversion to all lower HDCP formats
▪ HDMI audio de-embedded to both analogue L/R audio and Coaxial digital outputs concurrently
▪ Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
▪ Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
▪ Advanced EDID management
▪ Small compact design
▪ Video Input Connectors: 1x HDMI Type A
▪ Video Output Connectors: 1x HDMI Type A
▪ Audio Output Connectors: 1x SPDIF Coaxial digital & 1x Analogue Left/Right audio (3.5mm stereo jack)
▪ Casing Dimensions (W x H x D): 92mm x 26mm x 63mm
▪ Dimensions including connections (W x H x D): 102mm x 26mm x 63mm
▪ Shipping Weight: 0.5kg
▪ Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
▪ Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
▪ Power Supply: 5V/1A DC