Multicast UHD from Blustream delivers virtually latency free distribution of HDMI video over a 1GB Network switch. Using lossless compression technology, Multicast delivers HDMI, Bi-directional IR and RS-232 up to lengths of 100m over a single CAT cable. The products can be powered via PoE from a Network switch or locally should the switch not support PoE. The beauty of Multicast is its flexibility and ease of installation. The industry has been requesting a video over IP solution that can be installed in minutes and without the need for a networking degree. Multicast UHD has been developed in line with this objective and is now ready to deliver a new era in advanced video distribution.
▪ Easy to set up and install using our comprehensive wizard software.
▪ Introducing ‘Quick set-up' which allows basic product installation and configuration in just seconds without the need of a computer or configuration software.
▪ No need for knowledge of networks or creating VLAN’s.
▪ Product supports full 4K UHD, including HDR up to lengths of 100m.
▪ Virtually latency free (1 frame) delivering flawless image quality.
▪ Simple EDID management of source equipment.
▪ Built-in video scaler in the Multicast receiver allows each display to playback its optimal quality video.
▪ Infinitely scalable to incorporate any number of transmitters and receivers.
▪ Easy integration with all 3rd party control systems including Control 4, Crestron, RTI, Push, Elan, URC, Savant & Demopad.
▪ Multicast can be configured in Matrix, Video Wall, One-to-One and One-to-Many modes.
▪ Free one-to-one training provided at a time and place to suit you. (See below)
▪ Receivers include LAN loop out to daisy chain and extend distances
▪ Full IR control and IR pass-through for control of the Multicast system and source equipment
▪ PoE from the network switch will power all transmitters and receivers in the system.
▪ System can be configured with virtually any layer 3 network switch.